The following confidential services are available to you at no charge:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Pregnancy Option Information
Medical Services by Appointment
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) Testing (Men & Women)*
*A donation is requested for STD Testing but no one is turned away.
- Earn While You Learn Program (EWYL)
- Fatherhood 101
- Pre-Natal Education Classes
Expectant mothers and those with infant children can earn Mommy Money through the EWYL to exchange for items in the Sugar Shoppe. Items typically available include:
- Clothing (Newborn-2T)
- Infant care times such as Pack & Play, swings etc.
The North Jefferson Women's Center does not perform or refer for abortions, but we do offer free, confidential services to help you make an informed decision.